+7 909 950 1306 - direct number of market coordinator
DEVELOPING CONCEPTS AND PROCESSES
#outsourced, #call_center, #telemarketing, #hot_line, #contact_center, #help_desk, #site, #SL, #service_level, #loss_cal_rate, #LSR, #utilization, #abandoned_call, #occupancy, #Erlang_C, #voice_recognition_software, #hosting, #cloud_technologies, #CRM, #data_transporting, #concept_&_strategy_development, #systems_integration
CREATE A CONTACT CENTER
We partner with leading and new contact centers. This allows you to:
- Get complex information about players on the outsourced contact center market
- Determine which outsourced contact center fits your needs best
- Support the transaction with the supplier of service
We help clients' needs to meet the reality of outsourced contact cenbers without shock and disappointment for both sides.
SAAS (Software as a service) CLOUD HOSTING
Basically, this means hosting your contact center on a professional platform, equipped with everything needed, with Internet access. That's why Saas' main advantage is the lack of costs on setting, updating and support of hardware and software.
Another key factor is the fact that Saas providers can offer the level of maintaining the software, which internal IT departments often can't do.
AUDIT AND PERFORMANCE ESTIMATION
We'll help you save money and turn your call center from an item of expense to a center of profits by conducting an audit:
- Create/ adapt the list of estimation criteria
- Testing, standardization of rate scale
- Estimating the quality system
- Audit of supplier's quality system
- Report and recommendations on managerial decisions
- Determining trigger and and sore spots
- Developing multiple scenarios of raising efficiency
- Introducing changes
Boxes are complex solutions with a standard set of options, minimal tech support that doesn't require customization.
Box solutions are a cloud technology of organizing a contact center under the formula "the staff is yours, the tech support is ours". You hire, train and control operators and staff of contact center, and we buy the equipment and software, set up the work environment, update everything and provide tech support. And all of this comes in a ready-to-use set -- you just have to choose.
TELEPHONY AND DATA TRANSFER
Traditional telephony or SIP?
Buy a phone station or use a cloud?
A city number or 8-800?
Who is cheaper and who's reliable?
TRAINING: OUTSOURCED CALLS
OUTSOURCED CALLS covers the following:
- Operational model of an outsourced contact center
- Pricing of outsourced contact centers
- System of control and reporting of outsourced contact centers
- Cloud technologies
- Box projects
- Problem of integrating systems
- Demo versions of technologies
- Working areas services
DEVELOPING CONCEPTS AND PROCESSES
A concept of a contact center is an architecture project. Descriptions of processes are an engineering one.
Even if you want to build your house on your own, you can contact those who have already done it -- launched in-house and outsourced contact centers and use the experience and expertise of market players.
CRM. SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
Now, this could become a real headache... Connecting different systems so that it wouldn't increase costs, but actually cut them.
A crossover between Microsoft Dynamics and Asterisk, Siebel and Genesys? Easier said than done.
Or, maybe, find another elegant solution?